Sunday, March 16, 2008

language learning

Nowadays there are lots of people want to learn second language to have better life. So it seems very important to know how to learn second language better. There problem troubles many people for a long time, especial students. Different person has different opinion about it and sometime it depends on person. But I think practice, age and confident are very important for people who want learn language well.
First, practicing as often as possible is a good for learning language. It does not mean that do lots exercise. As we know language is used for communication. So in this way speaking is necessary for everybody who wants to learn well. For me, I feel that the more I practice, the easier I feel. One the other side, if I do not use it for a long time, I will feel it is hard for me to start, to think and to speak in this language. So if you want to be a good language learner, practice is a good way.
Second, age also is a very important fact which affect language learner. Because young people have better memory, better listening and better ability to accept new things. Begins learning in childhood is good for learning language. My own experience is that when I was young I felt easier to remember the meaning and spelling of the word than now. so I believe that age is effect on language learning .
Third, I want to talk is confidence. I feel that this is the base for people who want to learn language well. Whatever you speaking or writing, you can not do anything without confidence. Moreover it can help you have more interesting on the second language. My opinion is when I have confidence on something I will feel have more power to do it better. Also feel happy to do it better. It becomes an important thing in my life.
Just try you best to learn it. Believe that everything is hard at the beginning, it will become better late……………………include second language.

No comments: